- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Monday, 11 May 2009 21:25|
Congress Travel, to assist people from countries experiencing economic hardship and from Indigenous groups to travel to WAC Congresses. The allocation of these grants is determined by WAC's Travel Grants Committee.
Calls for applications for Congress travel are made around eight months prior to a major WAC Congress. The last major Congress, WAC-6, was held in Dublin, Ireland, 29th June to 4th July, 2008. WAC was able to support the attendance of around 230 participants from Indigenous groups and economically disadvantaged countries.