- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Research Training Programme 2009-2010 for International students|
|Tuesday, 30 June 2009 00:00|
CENTRE FOR STUDIES IN SOCIAL SCIENCES, CALCUTTA
Research Training Programme 2009-2010 for International studentsThe Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta, invites applications for its Research Training Programme in History, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Social Anthropology, Development Studies and Cultural Studies. The programme which will run from August 2009 to June 2010 is meant for international students from the countries of the South in the early stages of their doctoral work. Applications are invited from research students below the age of 30 years with a post-graduate degree in any branch of humanities and social sciences with at least 50 % marks or B+ on an eight point scale. Fellowships are available for international participants for the duration of the course from SEPHIS (The South-South exchange programme for research on the history of development), Amsterdam.
The Prospectus is available from :
Email : email@example.com
Download PDF from www.cssscal.org\academicprogrammeThe last date for receipt of application from international participants is June 30,2009.