- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Economic History Position at University of Cape Town|
|Friday, 31 August 2012 11:32|
Applications are invited for an appointment at Senior Lecturer/Lecturer level in Economic History in the Department of Historical Studies. The Department is currently engaged in developing an innovative curriculum in Economic History at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, principally but not exclusively, for Humanities students.
Information on the courses currently available can be found at https://historicalstudiesuct.wordpress.com.
|Last Updated on Friday, 31 August 2012 11:38|