- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Cultural Heritage Position, Italy|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 09:22|
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca (www.imtlucca.it ) is accepting applications for fully-funded Ph.D. positions in its 2013 Doctoral Research Program within the “Management and Development of Cultural Heritage” track.
The track in Management and Development of Cultural Heritage, in close collaboration with the LYNX - Center for the interdisciplinary Analysis of Images Research Unit (http://lynx.imtlucca.it/), aims at providing prospective professionals operating in the field of management of culture and cultural heritage with specific know-hows. It also promotes research offering the students a lively contact with different research approaches and methodologies applied in the research fields related to cultural heritage and art history.
Please visit the call website (http://www.imtlucca.it/phd/call_for_applications/index.php) for more details regarding program content, the numerous benefits that students enjoy (including scholarships and room and board), and for the online application form.
|Last Updated on Monday, 30 July 2012 16:42|