- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Vacancy - University of Cape Town|
|Wednesday, 21 September 2011 10:51|
The Department of Historical Studies is seeking to make two appointments at either Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level. Preference will be given to applicants who specialise in one or more of the following fields: modern economic history, African History (outside South Africa), transnational and/or comparative history especially in Africa and the southern world (ie Latin America, Asia, Indian Ocean).
Familiarity with digital and new media teaching technologies would be advantageous.
The annual remuneration package, including benefits, is as follows:
Lecturer: R403 124
Appointment will take place in alignment with the Faculty’s requirements for performance at each rank.
To apply, please e-mail the completed UCT Application form and all other relevant documentation as indicated on the form, to Miss Shandre Swain, Staff Recruitment and Selection, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7700.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 September 2011 11:27|