- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Staff Archaeologist Position Open in the Republic of the Marshall Islands|
|Thursday, 07 January 2010 19:34|
The Historic Preservation office seeks a technical expert on archaeology and historic preservation. Duties will include training Historic Preservation office staff in archaeology and cultural resource management, develop and carry out plans for archaeological survey and excavation, preparation of final reports, establishing standardized inventories and registration, monitoring projects, and ensuring compliance with Section 106 of the U.S. National Historic Preservation Act.
A qualified candidate will have a Master degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related field from a recognized college or university, plus at least three (3) years of professional experience.
Completed applications must be received at the Public Service Commission by January 31, 2010 at 5:00p.m.