- WAC Comments on World Bank Environmental and Social Framework Draft
- Archaeologists Without Borders
- World Archaeological Congress applauds the removal of a Tjuringa stone from Canterbury Auction Galleries sale
- Call for a halt to the destruction of cultural heritage sites in Mali
- Concern for the protection of underwater cultural heritage in Colombia
|Friday, 08 May 2009 23:40|
We have established an electronic mailing list (commonly referred to as “WAC List”) as a service to the members and friends of the World Archaeological Congress (WAC). The purpose of this mailing list is to facilitate global communication in archaeology and to act as a forum for disseminating information in line with the aims and agendas of WAC. The list server is generously hosted at the Flinders University.
WAC List operates as a mail room so that emails pass on information to all subscribers to the list. The list includes announcements, questions to other subscribers, calls for assistance, items for discussions, and so forth.
WAC List is moderated to keep out spam, bounce-back emails and defamatory messages, and to encourage friendly communication and discussion amongst the subscribers. The moderators are currently Akira Matsuda, Koji Mizoguchi, and Dru McGill.
If you are a subscriber and wish to change your options for managing how you receive the messages you should go to: http://listserver.flinders.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/wac . If you ever want to unsubscribe from WAC List, you should visit the edit option at the bottom of the same page.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 February 2014 09:56|