- Archaeologists Without Borders
- World Archaeological Congress applauds the removal of a Tjuringa stone from Canterbury Auction Galleries sale
- Call for a halt to the destruction of cultural heritage sites in Mali
- Concern for the protection of underwater cultural heritage in Colombia
- Report "Archaeologists Without Borders" Santa Marta, Colombia 2009
|Friday, 20 March 2009 22:43|
This section of the website details the core activities of WAC.
WAC holds international Congresses every four years, as well as Inter-Congresses.The Sixth World Archaeological Congress, Jamaica, May 2007 (WAC 6) is calling for papers.
Check out the brochure English | Spanish
Publishing the results of archaeological research is an integral activity of WAC, which has several book series. In addition to this, a new journal is currently being established by WAC.WAC also has an email newsletter, which is issued bi-monthly.
A series of Taskforces and Standing Committees are an essential part of the activities of WAC.
WAC members wishing to promote upcoming activites and events should contact their regional representative or email WAC to arrange their addition to this page.